larryheader

« Home | Proper Flushing Technique » | Teamwork!! » | Change is Good! » | In memory of my dog Chester! » | Truth!? » | Onward AE! » | Crap and Stuff! » | God Has a Sense of Humor » | Prepare for Departure » | Mac Mini » 

Monday, October 03, 2005 

Biking and Shrooms!

Jennifer and I took Eve and Carli on a bike ride Saturday. We rode to Yellow Springs and back. Man, that was quite a ride. It was such an awesome day though and we wanted to take advantage of the great weather.








While we were on our bike ride Saturday, we saw some puff ball mushrooms so we went back today and picked some. Jennifer found the biggest mushroom I have ever seen in my life...and yes, it's edible. This thing could feed a whole flock of people. Anyone for mushroom soup?

Sounds like you've really got your hands full. Good thing your calling and your pasison are the same thing!

Dude... that is NOT a mushroom, impossible

holy freaking cow. that thing is huge.
it makes jennifer look diesel.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates