larryheader

« Home | Onward AE! » | Crap and Stuff! » | God Has a Sense of Humor » | Prepare for Departure » | Mac Mini » | Apple has done it again » | This is a Change... » | Raise the Titanic » | Back To The Blogosphere! » | Back From Guatemala » 

Thursday, September 15, 2005 

Truth!?

Something to ponder:

Thanks to postmodern thought, the debate is no longer about what the truth is. The question has become "Does truth exist?" Yet to say there is no truth is self-controdictory. The statement, "It is true that nothing is true" is nonsense because it is an absolute statement.
Saying that Truth is whatever an individual chooses it to be for himself does not work in the real world. The world created by an LSD experience says that one can fly. However, jumping from the tenth floor window will prove fatal every time! In countless ways, we show that we know the meaning of truth: the plane either crashed or it didn't

I love this book I am reading...good stuff!

What book is this?

The book is called Youth Cells and Youth Ministry from House to House publishing.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates