larryheader

« Home | God Has a Sense of Humor » | Prepare for Departure » | Mac Mini » | Apple has done it again » | This is a Change... » | Raise the Titanic » | Back To The Blogosphere! » | Back From Guatemala » | Back!! » | MOH New and Improved!? » 

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 

Crap and Stuff!

Someone brought something to my attention the other day and it made me laugh so hard. Why is it that when we are talking about other people's things it is always referred to as crap, but our own things we refer to as stuff. Like if I say "Hang on let me get my stuff out of your way." But if something of yours is in MY way I would say, "Hey, move your crap!" I don't know. It doesn't really make any sense. I guess one man's stuff is another man's crap. I know, not a very deep though but it sure made you think for a moment didn't it?

My crap is stuff and your crap is still... well... crap

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates