larryheader

« Home | Mac Mini » | Apple has done it again » | This is a Change... » | Raise the Titanic » | Back To The Blogosphere! » | Back From Guatemala » | Back!! » | MOH New and Improved!? » | Every once in awhile I will go blog surfing. You k... » | Anniversary » 

Thursday, September 08, 2005 

Prepare for Departure

I feel like I am on a launching pad, getting ready to depart on a journey. I have been in youth ministry for 7 years, 3 of which I have been a full time youth pastor. Until now I have felt like I have been trying to fill some pretty big shoes (many times failing miserably at it.) Or trying to create things that I see as a success in other ministries. Now I feel like we are coming into our own, if that makes any sense.

I read something today that I have to share..."The church is not a building! It is people in relationships, with a vision to grow spiritually and to challenge others in their relationship with God."

I am going to write about the progress of this journey so you can drop comments or suggestions along the way. I am hoping our website will be up again soon so we will be able post our events and info.

Stay tuned for the progress, successes and failures. We are Alternative Edge Student Ministries...and our journey begins here.

The new push towards outreach and evagelism... not just the desire but the doing, is REALLY getting me excited.

Also, if you want a wireless mouse for your mac, I used the Mighty Mouse and it is PHENOMINAL. Its like... Liv on steroids, Nice and Petite but super amazing and powerful.... Get it

I didn't know they made the mighty mouse wireless

Mighty mouse - over-rated
Wireless mice - waste of battery (i mean really, what's the point)
iPod nano - RIPOFF
new plan for the youth group - really exciting and awesome!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates