larryheader

« Home | Anniversary » | Turn The Tides » | Hand Cannon » | Clowns are like Pollen » | Back to Singapore » | Surfing High Speed » | Don't Walk Stupid! » | New Look! » | Attempting Freshness » | London Prison » 

Thursday, June 16, 2005 

Every once in awhile I will go blog surfing. You know, when you click the "next blog" button on your browser. I have found some pretty interesting people out there in blogland. I have however noticed that recently the interesting people are getting few and far in between. Not saying that I am all that interesting. That is not the directtion I am heading with this. I am pointing out my personal opinion that I hate clicking the "next blog" button only to be confronted with a "Hey, buy my product" blog. I would much rather read a dark morbid blog about a broken gothic chic who is mad at the world, because that has feeling to it. People expose their lives like an open book pouring their heart and their tears onto cyber pages. But it is at least their personal experiences and opinions whether we agree with them or not. I feel like we are being overrun with products and how to blogs that ruin my blogging experience...that's just my opinion.

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates