larryheader

« Home | New Look! » | Attempting Freshness » | London Prison » | Manogamy and schizophrenia » | What!? » | Freshness! » | Where Oh Where Did My Little Post Go? » | Bravery!! » | Down With The Sickness!! » | Teamwork » 

Thursday, May 19, 2005 

Don't Walk Stupid!

Alright, I am going to go off on a random tangient for a moment. Why is it that people don't pay any attention to the Don't Walk signs on the street corners. I don't know why this is such a pet peeve for me, but I have recently noticed that it drives me crazy. I almost hit some guy the other day because I was making a turn and all of a sudden here is this yahoo in the middle of the cross walk. The Don't Walk sing was blinking away. Oh but it gets better. He yells at me and throws me the universal F U gesture. I then proceeded to think of many ways in my head that I could make him pay for his insolent behavior. I did however refrain myself from pulling off anything that I might later regret. I now find myself watching people as they consciously disobey the law and walk when they know they shouldn't. What ever happened to the police giving out tickets for jaywalking? I think that they should arm the cross walks with electric charges, and when you walk when you are not supposed to it zaps you. I don't know, maybe they just can't read symbols and need to be reformed. Or maybe they are just plain stupid and need to be run over by a very large truck or something...Or maybe I am just being way too critical...

You should leagally be allowed to run over them if they break the law

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates