larryheader

« Home | London Prison » | Manogamy and schizophrenia » | What!? » | Freshness! » | Where Oh Where Did My Little Post Go? » | Bravery!! » | Down With The Sickness!! » | Teamwork » | Jesus Loves Pizza » | Ambient Light Technology » 

Thursday, May 12, 2005 

Attempting Freshness

Alright, I am in the process of redezigning my site. I have a couple Ideas but I am still in the early stages. I was going to pick a really cool skin from blogger called ice, but Neil already picked it. I have searched and searched and only found a couple that I liked. I might just pick one of those and go into my HTML edit program and mess around with it. I even thought about just changing the color of the one that Neil has and using it but I can't figure out how to change the background of that one because it is in flash. Hmmm...I will make an attempt an see where it gets me.

yeah, i did that too once...it really sucks!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates