larryheader

« Home | Ambient Light Technology » | I suck at design » | Prime Rib and Great Guests » | Russian Dinner Guests » | I just want to sleep » | Up All Night » | Icinema and Dead People » | Michigan » | I Want To Be Superman » | True Love Waits » 

Thursday, March 31, 2005 

Jesus Loves Pizza

Last night our youth group broke up into teams and went out into our community. One group took the Jesus film over to the neighborhood across the street. The other group took some pizzas and handed out free slices at the local high school's track meet. I wouldn't really say that I am looking for huge life changing stories from handing out free pizza, but I guess it is more like planting seeds. The group that went over to hand out the Jesus film across the street broke into a few smaller groups. We only had one house say that they didn't want it and gave it back. I mean really, it's a free dvd. who would turn down something free? Anyway, the Jesus film is not as powerful or emotional as The Passion but it still tells the story. It also has a children's version on it so it is more family oriented. The other group had some good success handing out the pizza. What teenager doesn't like pizza. I think it went well. I would like to start doing those things more often.

Yes is was fresh, new and interesting. Fun to go out as a group and reach out...with our arms open...full of pizza...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates