larryheader

« Home | Up All Night » | Icinema and Dead People » | Michigan » | I Want To Be Superman » | True Love Waits » | Phoenix » | Web Troubles » | xray » | Dare 2 Share » | Thunderstorm In January » 

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 

I just want to sleep

Today I am feeling blah! I am so tired. I have been like this for awhile. I would love to know what is wrong with me. I am always tired and I feel like I have no motivation or energy to do anything. My wife seems to think that it's the weather because she knows that I loathe cold weather. But this feels different. I don't know, maybe it is the weather. I am so ready for spring and summer to get here. I need warmth. This cold weather is bugging me. I have been feeling bottled up, if that makes any sense. I need someone to rant and rave to. I miss my friend...It's always so quiet around here and sometimes the quiet is very noisy. Man, I really need to get out and do something. I know what I need. I need some paintball. There is almost no better way to cure what ailes ya than to shoot someone in the face with a paintball gun...all out of love of course.

Yeah, everything seems to be dragging over here as well. Paintball must begin again soon...let the games begin.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates