larryheader

« Home | Web Troubles » | xray » | Dare 2 Share » | Thunderstorm In January » | Some New Stuff » | Feeling Better » | Trying to grasp it » | Too late...Too early??? » | New Header » | Tsunami!! » 

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 

Phoenix

Man, it has been awhile since I posted in this thing. I have been so busy lately. I was away on a trip for a week. MY wife and I went to Phoenix, AZ. for a conference. It was pretty awesome. I came back with a bunch of ideas and alot inspiration and encouragement. I also recieved some confirmation in a few areas that I have been praying about. The Church that we attended the conference at was very impressive. I got alot of ideas just by watching what they did, not mentioning the things that they taught in the class sessions. We actually went to two conferences while we were there. The first one was a Youth Pastor Conference and the second one was a Leadership Conference. I am refreshed and feel like I can get back into the swing of things.

We have our True Love Waits Dinner this Friday. I am really looking forward to it. We always have a good time.

Well, I'm outta here for now...

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates