larryheader

« Home | Tsunami!! » | White Christmas » | Bowlingual Dog Translator » | Hot Wings and Good Company! » | More Info on Shooting » | Shooting at the Alrosa Villa » | Josh is addicted » | Has Bose gone mad?! » | Day of Fire » | Back From Retreat! » 

Friday, December 31, 2004 

New Header

Hey what do you all think of my new header. I dezigned it myself with a little help from Josh. It's very X Filish looking wouldn't you say. I like it. I want to try my hand at a few more dezigns so this will probably be temporary.

We have our lock-in tonight. I am looking forward to it. It's always a blast to hang out with all of the students. I don't know if I can hang with staying up all night though, we will have to see. Well, I am definately going to go get some coffe and keep it brewing all night. Haha! So I am out to get some nectar of the Gods...Starbizzucks...Kudos to Juan Valdez!

Very nice.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates