larryheader

« Home | Bowlingual Dog Translator » | Hot Wings and Good Company! » | More Info on Shooting » | Shooting at the Alrosa Villa » | Josh is addicted » | Has Bose gone mad?! » | Day of Fire » | Back From Retreat! » | RETREAT! » | Got My Halo 2 Groove On » 

Wednesday, December 22, 2004 

White Christmas

Man this snow storm is nasty. Not the worst one that I have seen, but it is still alot of snow. You have to figure that I am 32 so I remember the blizzard of 1978. We lived in a mobile home and it got buried. We were there for 3 days before the National Guard dug us out. That was nuts. Also, when I lived up in Maine, it snowed like this all of the time. But their salt trucks were used to dealing with that amount of snow. I'm getting ready to go home in a few minutes. I think that I will just rent a video game and a couple of movies and lock myself in the house.

Snow equals homo.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates