larryheader

« Home | Got My Halo 2 Groove On » | Four More Years! » | Get Your Vote On » | War Has Never Solved Anything!? » | Rockin Joel! » | Meterosexual!? » | Lost and Found » | Homecoming » | Jen' New Car » | Great Pics » 

Wednesday, November 17, 2004 

RETREAT!

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I have been so busy with the retreat stuff that I haven't taken much time for anything else. It is crunch time getting stuff together for our retreat. Man, it seems like only yesterday we were coming back from last year's trip. How time flies when you're having fun. I am so stoked about this trip. It's a bitter sweet thing. A couple faces are not going to be there that I miss and it is the last trip for others. The face of our ministry continually changes. I guess that is something that I haven't gotten used to yet. I am really expecting God to do some amazing things. I am so ready for this!

So...the ride there and back shall be good times. Are you sure I can't have a Sobe while we are driving there? :)

Yay! I can't wait to cry so hard that I can't breathe! That's the best part about Retreat. Or at least one of the top ten!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates