larryheader

« Home | Homecoming » | Jen' New Car » | Great Pics » | Mulletman » | Horrible 3 Headed Dragon » | 3 Headed Dragon » | Just So So » | Napoleon is Dynamite » | Fight Night » | For The Girls » 

Wednesday, October 20, 2004 

Lost and Found

Man I am stoked! I contacted a friend that I haven't talked to in about 8 years. I started looking for him on the internet and I finally found him today. It only took me two days. We talked for awhile and got caught up on stuff. Still not enough to catch up on 8 years though. I will have to keep in touch with him now. This is awesome. He was such a good friend when I was in the military.

Larry and am both proud and happy for you! And to courtney...it is harder to find people that are still in HS or even college. Once the get a house or wife, or get arrested they are easier to find!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates