larryheader

« Home | Great Pics » | Mulletman » | Horrible 3 Headed Dragon » | 3 Headed Dragon » | Just So So » | Napoleon is Dynamite » | Fight Night » | For The Girls » | Here They Go Again » | Jesus Freak » 

Tuesday, October 19, 2004 

Jen' New Car


chrysler-sebring-sedan-2004
Originally uploaded by tank_lo.
I baught my wife Jennifer a new car this weekend. It is a 2004 Chrysler Sebring. Here is a picture of the model and color that I got her. I would have a picture of her car but...No thanks to the thieves at Lufthanza Airlines for stealing our digital camera when we went to Russia. Communists! Anyways, it's a really nice car. She loves it.

Aww...Larry is so nice!!!! Haha. That car is seriously rockin'. Me like a lot. Now all you have to do is get rid of your piece of poo car. Hehe. Just messing with ya. I looooooooooooove you!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates