larryheader

« Home | Celebrity Murder!? » | Does anyone have any depends? » | Netscape Bites » | Missing Russia » | Terrorists Suck » | Surfing Like Superman » | Testing...Testing...Is this thing on? » 

Friday, September 17, 2004 

Jesus Freak

Man, I started reading the book Jesus Freak. It is awesome. If you have never read it, I highly recommend it. It was put out back in 1999 I think. It has taken me a long time to pick it up because usually books like this just hack me off. I get mad and want to kill communists and stuff. That's not very Christianlike, so I shy away from those kinds of books. Usually they are pretty boring too. Written by old men who knew Julius Caesar personally. I can't put this book down. It is so encouraging. I mean to think that these people laid down thier physical lives instead of denying Christ makes me look like a wimp when I whine about not getting my Christian way. Definately made me check myself. Anyway, it is a great book.

Yes, it is a very good book. I am about to start on the second one myself, Jesus Freaks vol. II. Looks like another good one!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates