larryheader

« Home | Netscape Bites » | Missing Russia » | Terrorists Suck » | Surfing Like Superman » | Testing...Testing...Is this thing on? » 

Monday, September 13, 2004 

Does anyone have any depends?

Man, I am definately getting old. I was out playing football with some of the Youth Group on Sunday night. My leg starts hurting me a little later. By the time I got home, it was hurting pretty bad. I wake up the next morning and I can barely move it. Every time that I bend it, I get intense pains in my knee. I'm like, man we weren;t even playing tackle. This is pathetic. Let me go take my Metimucil and my Geritol. Pretty soon I'll be peeing in my pants and telling about how I can't hear out of one ear because of the concussion gernade that went off next to me in the war. What war? See that's the thing. I can't remember because my memory is gone too. Oh man, I always dreaded the day that I would realize that I am getting old. That's it. I'm staying in and playing ESPN 2K5. Of course I can't complain. I ran 2 touchdowns so I guess I still have my pride. wait a second. I forgot...I Am All That Is Man! Yes I will live to play another day.

Oh no. Larry is getting old! What are we going to do?! I know...pull out all of his gray hairs! That should do that trick. Hehe. I love you Larry!

I know the feeling (and I'm like half your age). I played sand volleyball Sunday, and I am feeling it big time in my calves. Talk about pathetic!

You didn't lose your hearing from the grenade, you just caught Josh's ear infection ;)

Larry, i believe in you! You are everything that is victory and pride. Fight on soldier!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates