larryheader

« Home | Missing Russia » | Terrorists Suck » | Surfing Like Superman » | Testing...Testing...Is this thing on? » 

Thursday, September 09, 2004 

Netscape Bites

I have come to the conclusion that netscape is communist. For those of you out there that use Netscape for the PC as your browser, I'm sorry. No actually I am not, it stinks. I am setting up a computer for my wife. I am trying to bring her out of the dark ages. She doesn't want much to do with computers because she says that they are a waste of time. Actually, in most cases it is the people that are on them that are the waste of time. Anyway, I was trying to set this thing set up and it is using Netscape as its browser. I wanted to set her up a hotmail account. Nope, Netscape does not like hotmail. So I said no problem. I'll just download the latest version of Internet Explorer. Nope again, Netscape doesn't like Internet Explorer. I am not a computer genius by any means, so needless to say, I went to bed frustrated that night. I use 3 browsers on my computer. I am beginning to love a browser called Firefox
Another one that I use is called Safari
. Safari is only compatible with Macs though. Then I also have Internet Explorer. So I still don't have her computer online yet. I need to get that done tonight.

Burn it! Anything still running Netscape doesn't deserve to live! Especially and old version of netscape! Well good luck with that, I hope Firefox works out for you!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates