larryheader

« Home | Terrorists Suck » | Surfing Like Superman » | Testing...Testing...Is this thing on? » 

Tuesday, September 07, 2004 

Missing Russia

For some reason I am finding myself really missing Russia today. Every once in awhile I feel like my heart is over there. I know that God is not calling me to move over there or anything like that. It's just that I feel connected with that country. I really can't wait to go back. I can't explain how I feel. I guess you would just have to go over there and experience it for yourself. Here are a couple pics we took while we were over there. I'll put more in from time to time.

Russia is such an awesome place to visit. If you ever get a chance to go, I would highly recommend it. Well I'm out of here for now.

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates