larryheader

« Home | Surfing Like Superman » | Testing...Testing...Is this thing on? » 

Friday, September 03, 2004 

Terrorists Suck

Ok, this makes me sick. I'm going to go off on a tangent for a moment so bear with me. I've been following the crap that has been going on in Russia for a few days. If you haven't heard yet, here is the rundown. These terrorist dirtbags get a bright idea to storm into a school and take it hostage. Since it was the first day of school there were alot of people there. so they are making their demands and killing kids and their parents left and right. This has bee going on since Wednesday. soldiers were finally able to seize the school when for whatever reason, one of the bombs that the terrorists were holding went off. At that time, some of the hostages took off. Then, the attackers opened fire on them, killing many of them. Soldiers then moved in and tried to take control of the building. I have not yet been able to get definate numbers of dead. Last I read, it was around 150. I understand fighting for a cause. William Wallace was not the most peaceful person in the world, but he was fighting for freedom. These fags spit out their demands, say that they are fighting for freedom, then kill a bunch of kids. What kind of wus does that? I'll tell you what kind...One that deserves to die. I don't have alot of mercy for people like that. That takes a heartless piece of crap of a person to do something like that...That's allI got to say about that. You can check out the story by going to
Terrorist Siege

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates