larryheader

« Home | Testing...Testing...Is this thing on? » 

Thursday, September 02, 2004 

Surfing Like Superman

This is my parallel universe that I post in. I feel like I have split personalities. Like I'm trying to be two different people...Wierd!? We are now surfing the web at high speeds. We now have our roadrunner. Man, it is awesome. I spent most of the morning downloading much needed updates on my computer. I went to a site that I haven't been to in a long time because it has alot of pics and took forever to load. Now thy pop right up. Great! Check out my review section. I'll try to get something up about it soon. If you want to check it out go to Forgotten Ohio. It's a great site. This guy explores abandoned buildings and sites around Ohio. It's cool if you like urban legends that surround some different places. You know, supposed haunted buildings and things like that. Some of the places are just deserted. Really cool! You can go there even if you don't have high speed. I'm just impatient about loading times. Well, I'm out of here to surf the web like Superman. Oh, by the way...You're welcome Rach...Check out your blog.

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates