larryheader

« Home | Does anyone have any depends? » | Netscape Bites » | Missing Russia » | Terrorists Suck » | Surfing Like Superman » | Testing...Testing...Is this thing on? » 

Tuesday, September 14, 2004 

Celebrity Murder!?

Now this is funny!


What stupid celebrity are you destined to kill? by daydreamer8852
Name
Birthdate
You killed
With a
OnFebruary 18, 2018
Quiz created with MemeGen!

I must say...I'm highly disgusted! Two such sweet and innocent girls -- you brutal man you :)

Now we know how "Minority Report" made their predictions on who would kill whom!

That has to be it...a magical website that gives away the criminals identity! Now that does sound like a good movie, thanks Joel...i'll give you 10%!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates