larryheader

« Home | Napoleon is Dynamite » | Fight Night » | For The Girls » | Here They Go Again » | Jesus Freak » | Celebrity Murder!? » | Does anyone have any depends? » | Netscape Bites » | Missing Russia » | Terrorists Suck » 

Tuesday, October 05, 2004 

Just So So

Man, I haven't posted anything for a few days. Things have been crazy here lately. Today I am feeeling a little overwhelmed by situations that are out of my control. I am by no means a control freak, but I like to have some control over certain things in my life. I am the type of person that likes to fix things. I like to have the answers. I like be in control of my surroundings. I guess I'm wierd like that. I think that J said it best in his blog one day when he said that they should bring back stoning. That would probably take care of alot of the stupid things that people do. I just don't understand why people act the way they do sometimes. Or how you can know someone for years and then you wake up one morning and realize that they are a stranger to you. This boggles my mind. The last couple of weeks have been a little strange. I guess that's why today, I feel just so so. Not depressed, not even stressed out. I guess I'm still trying to process how's and why's. Yep, it's been a rollercoaster ride the last couple of weeks. This should be interesting...Just needed to vent a little.

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates