larryheader

« Home | Fight Night » | For The Girls » | Here They Go Again » | Jesus Freak » | Celebrity Murder!? » | Does anyone have any depends? » | Netscape Bites » | Missing Russia » | Terrorists Suck » | Surfing Like Superman » 

Thursday, September 30, 2004 

Napoleon is Dynamite

Today Josh and I went to see Napoleon Dynamite. I laughed my butt off. That movie had no plot, made absolutely no sense, and totally rocked! Every once in awhile a movie comes along that is a pure stroke of genius. This movie fits that bill. I loved it! When we came out of the theatre there was a note in my car from Josh's wife Sabrina. She wanted us to go over to Wright State and visit her. I have never been there before so we were like...cool. She works in the theatre department. She gave us a guided tour around the building. You could get lost in this place, it's huge. We were there maybe 20-25 minutes. We got in my car and realized that there was a ticket on my winshield. Apparently I had parked in the student lot and the rent-a-cop on duty decided to give me a ticket. See if I ever go to college there! $25 to park in their sacred parking lot. I will appeal...oh yes I will appeal. So our little adventure to the movies cost me a total of $31.25...what a bummer. But the movie was great. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it.

Dang it. I still haven't seen that movie. That's the next thing on my agenda...

Now I just need to figure out how I will get there...

Bro, I would highly advise you to appeal it, or pay it. It isn't a petty rent-o-cop set up. Since they are a state school, they are tied into the state BMV, and specifically the Fairborn police dept. I've known folks to have their driver's license suspended due to parking fines at WSU. They are totally anal about it.

So at least follow up on it. Don't just do nothing.

Josh, that sounds illegal. And Larry, glad to hear there is a new ND fan around!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates