larryheader

« Home | Mulletman » | Horrible 3 Headed Dragon » | 3 Headed Dragon » | Just So So » | Napoleon is Dynamite » | Fight Night » | For The Girls » | Here They Go Again » | Jesus Freak » | Celebrity Murder!? » 

Friday, October 15, 2004 

Great Pics

Well, they are installing new carpet in the halls today. I think it will look nice when they get done with it. We have been doing alot of work around here to get ready for our 20 year anniversary service on Sunday. Man, it seems wierd that this church has been around for 20 years. Pastor Jim busted out some old photos today. Now that was funny. He has alot of old pictures of the teens. It was hilarious seeing alot of them when they were little. I definately have some blackmail material on some of you. Not that I would ever use it unless it was well deserved. Wait a second...It propbably is well deserved. Haha! just kidding...your secret is safe with me...at least for now.

I'm sure it goes way back...like when Adrea was a youth and Josh was skinny...oh wait he still is. Feel free to use anything you find of me...I'm sure I created a few moments, and I have no shame (i think).

Those pictures were awesome! Were there anymore? Haha. I love seeing old pictures of all of us. It makes me giggle. And wow...seeing the ones of Josh S. were great...cause he was actually skinny and stuff. And Joanna looked like she was Amish, according to Nathan. HahahaPOOPhahaha.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates