larryheader

« Home | 3 Headed Dragon » | Just So So » | Napoleon is Dynamite » | Fight Night » | For The Girls » | Here They Go Again » | Jesus Freak » | Celebrity Murder!? » | Does anyone have any depends? » | Netscape Bites » 

Thursday, October 07, 2004 

Horrible 3 Headed Dragon

I guess some of you didn't see the genius in the picture in my last post. If you click on the picture. it will take you to my Flickr account and enlarge the picture for you. Read what he wrote about the Horrible 3 Headed Dragon. Like I said...classic.

I am sitting here dying from seing that picture. That is truly hilarious, you son is a genious!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates