larryheader

« Home | Rockin Joel! » | Meterosexual!? » | Lost and Found » | Homecoming » | Jen' New Car » | Great Pics » | Mulletman » | Horrible 3 Headed Dragon » | 3 Headed Dragon » | Just So So » 

Thursday, October 28, 2004 

War Has Never Solved Anything!?


pw_sign_01
Originally uploaded by jaylow.
I got this off of Prozac's blog. This is awesome!

Sorry to break it to all you "original" people...but I broke this wide open back in August:
Funny Protest SignsSo I take full credit for anyone using these on their websites for the rest of eternity. No pride..just truth!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates