larryheader

« Home | Lost and Found » | Homecoming » | Jen' New Car » | Great Pics » | Mulletman » | Horrible 3 Headed Dragon » | 3 Headed Dragon » | Just So So » | Napoleon is Dynamite » | Fight Night » 

Wednesday, October 27, 2004 

Meterosexual!?

Man, it has been a few days since I last posted. Things have been pretty quiet around the office this week because Josh is on vacation. It has just been me here by myself. I read an article today about meterosexuals in the office place. They are saying that they are generally more successful because they can take control and be a man but at the same time have feminine qualities. They say that they are more understanding and have better retention from their employees. They started explaining what a meterosexual was and I was like Whoah! I am a borderline meterosexual. I match my underwear with what I wear. I get manicures. I wonder if you can be a closet meterosexual? I knew that my sensitive side would be understood sooner or later. I guess the only thing that keeps me from being one is that I am too cheap to spend alot of money on clothes and shoes. Phew! Man, that was close. I don't think that I passed the meterosexual quiz. I guess I'm happy with just being me. Yep!!

Whoah...too much information! I really didn't need or want to know ant of that! I will be praying for you!

Sick! And the metro's that we have in this office aren't the ones succeeding. But I think the reason for that is a large group of senior hardcore retired military folks who will make you drop and give them 20 if you so much as show a bit of pathetic emotion. Sensitivity is for the birds and women - strength is man's only friend!

You had to go and be a good guesser for my costume...geez what do I have to do to keep a secret!

Eye Candy!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates