larryheader

« Home | Meterosexual!? » | Lost and Found » | Homecoming » | Jen' New Car » | Great Pics » | Mulletman » | Horrible 3 Headed Dragon » | 3 Headed Dragon » | Just So So » | Napoleon is Dynamite » 

Thursday, October 28, 2004 

Rockin Joel!


Crue
Originally uploaded by jaylow.
Hey everyone, I found out what Joel is going to be at his costume party that he is going to. Which one do you think he would be best suited to dress up as. Haha! Actually I don't think that even joel would go that far...of course he did used to wear those leather pants sometimes when Clinch was together...Aah, the good old days of Clinch, when rock was young and so was I. What a riot! No...Joel is being tight lipped about his costume. I guess we'll just have to see the pictures on his blog.

And yes...I went that far...check the blog!

I did stop short of lipstick and other makeup as time was short.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates