larryheader

« Home | Hot Wings and Good Company! » | More Info on Shooting » | Shooting at the Alrosa Villa » | Josh is addicted » | Has Bose gone mad?! » | Day of Fire » | Back From Retreat! » | RETREAT! » | Got My Halo 2 Groove On » | Four More Years! » 

Thursday, December 16, 2004 

Bowlingual Dog Translator


Bowlingual Dog Translator
Originally uploaded by tank_lo.
O.k, now I have seen everything. This thing is supposed to let you know what your dog is trying to say to you. The Bowlingual Dog Translator analyzes your dog's bark and then it translates it to you. You know, so your dog can be more annoying than he/she already is. Now, not only are they bugging you with their bark, but you can have conversations and arguments with them. Now they can come into your room and tell you that they peed all over the floor. Then you will praise them for being so smart. "Hey Billy, I just chewed up your brand new G.I Goe with the kung fu grip...isn't that cool. It tasted great...like chicken." Sometimes I think that man DID come from apes.

That is the worst invention ever...if i wanted a pet that talked to me I'd get a monkie or something...not a dog!

Hmmmmmmm....interesting.

I'd buy it.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates