larryheader

« Home | More Info on Shooting » | Shooting at the Alrosa Villa » | Josh is addicted » | Has Bose gone mad?! » | Day of Fire » | Back From Retreat! » | RETREAT! » | Got My Halo 2 Groove On » | Four More Years! » | Get Your Vote On » 

Tuesday, December 14, 2004 

Hot Wings and Good Company!

We had our AE staff Christmas party Saturday...Good times. I got an awesome white elephant gift. Props to Aaron on his gift that he made also. That was awesome! We stuffed ourselves with good food and two kinds of corn caserole. Yummy! Not to mention the fondue..druel...druel. Thanks Allen for the Dr. Fu Manchu DVDs. I have already watched some of them. Sunday night we went to the Springfield Youth Network service at the YMCA. I had a great time hanging out with everyone. I think this one was better than the last one that we had. I think that thaving it at the Y was a great idea. I hope it grows and more students can come to it. We had about 120 students there. Then we went back to our house and ate some wings. I LOVE JENNIFER"S HOT WINGS! There is something about hot wings and good company, they just go together. Luke, Courtney and I stayed up and watched Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Great Movie! That was pretty much my weekend.

I LOVE JENNIFER'S HOT WINGS TOO!!!! YAY!!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates