larryheader

« Home | Has Bose gone mad?! » | Day of Fire » | Back From Retreat! » | RETREAT! » | Got My Halo 2 Groove On » | Four More Years! » | Get Your Vote On » | War Has Never Solved Anything!? » | Rockin Joel! » | Meterosexual!? » 

Thursday, December 09, 2004 

Josh is addicted

Josh found this online game yesterday called "guess the dictator". It's a game where you think of a dictator or a sitcom character and it starts asking you questions so it can guess the character. We could only stump it a few times. We were getting so mad at this thing. It was funny. I'd come into the office and Josh would be trying to beat it. Then he would get mad because it would figure out who it was. We were pulling out some obscure characters like certain snorks and old TV characters. Very addicting. Go to
Guess the Dictator I guarentee you will be addicted.

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates