larryheader

« Home | RETREAT! » | Got My Halo 2 Groove On » | Four More Years! » | Get Your Vote On » | War Has Never Solved Anything!? » | Rockin Joel! » | Meterosexual!? » | Lost and Found » | Homecoming » | Jen' New Car » 

Tuesday, November 23, 2004 

Back From Retreat!

Man, I had an awesome time at the retreat. I think that this was my favorite so far. I can think of a couple other really good ones but I think that this one really touched me. Not in a "break down and weep" way, but a way that is even deeper than that. I saw some prayers answered. Some prayers that I have been throwing up to God for some time. I think that the praise and worship went alot better than I had thought it would, because we never had any time to practice before we went. We just let God lead us and it all worked out. My props to Derek for jumping in and playing guitar with the AE band. That was really cool. It allowed me to focus more on vocals and ministry. So thanks Derek...You rock! The mud slide challenge was hillarious. Rob and I about peed our pants when we had Bobby do our test run. Oh my gosh! Just thinking about it makes me laugh. The prayer time during worship was incredible. I saw alot of walls come down. That is awesome. Makes me wonder how it can get any better. Each year amazes me...Good times.

Larry...you're awesome. That pretty much sums it all up. :)

I love Larry!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates