larryheader

« Home | Shooting at the Alrosa Villa » | Josh is addicted » | Has Bose gone mad?! » | Day of Fire » | Back From Retreat! » | RETREAT! » | Got My Halo 2 Groove On » | Four More Years! » | Get Your Vote On » | War Has Never Solved Anything!? » 

Friday, December 10, 2004 

More Info on Shooting

Here is another article on the shooting of Darrell Abbott. This Guy that shot him seemed to be whacked in the head.

Larry, you remind me of a newscaster for some strange reason. But that's ok...because I love you!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates