larryheader

« Home | New Header » | Tsunami!! » | White Christmas » | Bowlingual Dog Translator » | Hot Wings and Good Company! » | More Info on Shooting » | Shooting at the Alrosa Villa » | Josh is addicted » | Has Bose gone mad?! » | Day of Fire » 

Saturday, January 01, 2005 

Too late...Too early???

It's 4:30 in the morning. We are into 2005 now and we are at our lock-in. Some of the people are asleep. Some of them are still wired from all of the caffeine they had. I am getting sleepy but I am going to try and make it all night. There are sleep casualties laying all over the floor...interesting. I will go for now. I think there is a Starbucks Doubleshot in the refrigerator calling my name. I'm out!

ANGUS!!!!!!

I had a lot of fun at the lock-in. Thanks for the good times.

And thanks a lot for coming out to Chuck E. Cheese's yesterday. It means a lot. I love you, Larry! :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates