larryheader

« Home | Some New Stuff » | Feeling Better » | Trying to grasp it » | Too late...Too early??? » | New Header » | Tsunami!! » | White Christmas » | Bowlingual Dog Translator » | Hot Wings and Good Company! » | More Info on Shooting » 

Tuesday, January 11, 2005 

Thunderstorm In January

It is January and there is a thunderstorm rumbling outside. I am finding that odd. It's pouring down. I think I am going to need a canoe to get home tonight. Well, at least it's not snowing. This would probably dump another couple of feet on the city. I think I would rather it rain personally. At least with the rain I don't have to shovel and dig my car out of a snow drift. I think the next time it snows like that I will just wait until it all melts from around my car, then I will go back to work. Yep, that sounds like a plan.

We are having our staff dinner tonight and it smells great. It smells like chicken cacciatore. The ladies are in there preparing it as I write. So...I think I will go and see if I can "inspect" the food. We wouldn't want anyone to get food poisoning or anything like that.

Personally I'd rather have the snow...but maybe i'm wierd. Snow is a good excuse to get off work though!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates