larryheader

« Home | Too late...Too early??? » | New Header » | Tsunami!! » | White Christmas » | Bowlingual Dog Translator » | Hot Wings and Good Company! » | More Info on Shooting » | Shooting at the Alrosa Villa » | Josh is addicted » | Has Bose gone mad?! » 

Tuesday, January 04, 2005 

Trying to grasp it

You know it's funny how things can affect our way of thinking. I think alot of times I take my life for granted. I can sit here and stare out of the window of my office and complain about the weather, or how stupid people can be, or school budget cuts...etc. But I couldn't fathom having to wake up knowing that I have lost my wife or my children. Everytime I read an article about the tsunami that hit Asia my stomach begins to hurt. I feel like I could get sick. Seeing the bodies and the destruction doesn't get to me as much as seeing the people grieving because they have no clue where their family is. It makes me realize how good I have it. I can go home to my nice house and hold my family in my arms. Why does this effect me in such a way that I feel like tears could come pouring out if I let them. I know things happen for a reason, but it still hurts to see those lives torn apart.

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates