larryheader

« Home | Feeling Better » | Trying to grasp it » | Too late...Too early??? » | New Header » | Tsunami!! » | White Christmas » | Bowlingual Dog Translator » | Hot Wings and Good Company! » | More Info on Shooting » | Shooting at the Alrosa Villa » 

Thursday, January 06, 2005 

Some New Stuff

I played around in blogger today and made some changes to my site. See if you can guess what changes I made. The person that guesses them all gets a cookie. Well, not really but let's see if you can figure them out. I am liking blogger more and more. I can do so much more than I could in xanga. Don't get me wrong, I like xanga but I like it here more. I feel like...I am home...(in a sentimental voice)...they make me feel loved...and cared for. Haha!

I am watching the rain ouside of my office window turn to snow. I was watching the news this morning and it said that Urbana was in a state of emergency because of all the ice. I think it was Urbana anyways. This weather has been crazy this year. I can say one thing...I'm glad I'm not still a phone man. That would suck having to work out in this weather. I am warm and cozy in the confines of my dimly lit office...don't hate me because I am warm.

Oh! I want a cookie!

-your color font is different..titles and such.
-you have a site meter.
-you have a tank!
-your header is new.
-you have a new pic.
-you love me?!

Did I win?

I don't want to play your childish games of "guess what I have"...bah!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates