larryheader

« Home | Thunderstorm In January » | Some New Stuff » | Feeling Better » | Trying to grasp it » | Too late...Too early??? » | New Header » | Tsunami!! » | White Christmas » | Bowlingual Dog Translator » | Hot Wings and Good Company! » 

Tuesday, January 18, 2005 

Dare 2 Share

We went to our annual Dare 2 Share conference this weekend. I would have to say that it was quite enjoyable. The drama on Friday night was awesome and the movie clips were great as always. Saturday night they had a concert with the David Crowder Band. Man, that was incredibe. That was the first tim that I have seen them live and I must say I was very impressed. They put on such a good concert. They mostly did praise and worship stuff but it was awesome. They did a version of Amazing Grace that sent chills up my spine it was so annointed. I will definately have to see them again! There was a Japanese Anime convention at the Columbus Convention Center at the same time as our conference. That was really fun!. People were dressed up in all kinds of cartoon and video game characters. There were some costumes that just blew my mind they were so good. That also opened up an incredibe witnessing field. Here we were surrounded by gothics and alternative teens. It was awesome! We were able to speak and witness to quite a few of them. Good times. So I think that was it. I vegged out pretty much all day Sunday afternoon. We took the kids to Los Mariachis (my favorite restaraunt) for lunh and went home and took a nap. I was so exhausted from the conference. "How Cake" That's for the folks that rode with me...Haha!

Ah! How cack! hahahahahaha.
Alana does the best impression of you.
"Go you stupid, fat man!"
"Slow down or you going to get tick!"
"Shut up! Kim just ripped her pants!"

Yay! Riding with you is so much fun. :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates