larryheader

« Home | xray » | Dare 2 Share » | Thunderstorm In January » | Some New Stuff » | Feeling Better » | Trying to grasp it » | Too late...Too early??? » | New Header » | Tsunami!! » | White Christmas » 

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 

Web Troubles

Man, I am having such a problem with my computer. I can't get it to connect to the server at my office. It's driving me crazy. I can't get on the web and I can't check my emails. Aaaahhhh! I have to use the other computer in our office but I can't even get into our mail account so I can check my emails. I feel helpless...bummer. I can't even get on Ichat on this computer because I can't remember my password...dang! I feel so disconnected from the rest of the world, alone and vulnerable. Where is Aaron when you need him. If anyone can fix it, he can. Oh wize network guru, I call on your mad networking skills. Come rescue me from this darkness that I am entanged in.

Signed,
A madman at the end of his pitiful little rope

Well at least you got this message out! Help will soon be on the way I'm sure...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates