larryheader

« Home | Michigan » | I Want To Be Superman » | True Love Waits » | Phoenix » | Web Troubles » | xray » | Dare 2 Share » | Thunderstorm In January » | Some New Stuff » | Feeling Better » 

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 

Icinema and Dead People


conversation2
Originally uploaded by tank_lo.
This is something that I would love to try out. It's an interactive movie in a virtual environment. I've heard about this before but have never really seen it. This is pretty amazing stuff. You can interact with the movie. I also read another article that was saying you can choose your own path in the movie. Ya know, change the outcome and things like that. Wow, that is great. Of course it is probably dangerous. I mean, some people already live in a fantasy world. This would drag them away from reality even more. I think it would still be pretty sweet though. It would be like playing a virtual reality game...Aaaaahhh! Video game heaven...I am definately going to have to watch and see how this develops. Check out the website icinema
if you are curious.

On another note, Ben stopped by and hung out yesterday. He usually comes out and bugs me every Tuesday...Good times. He told me that he had to photograph a murder scene a couple weeks ago for one of his classes at Clark State...Fun, fun. Anyway, he brought a friend of his named Sara. She is really cool. I would love to see her come out on a Sunday night and hang out with us.

Well, I'm out...

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates