larryheader

« Home | I Want To Be Superman » | True Love Waits » | Phoenix » | Web Troubles » | xray » | Dare 2 Share » | Thunderstorm In January » | Some New Stuff » | Feeling Better » | Trying to grasp it » 

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 

Michigan

Jennifer and I went to Michigan for the Pastor's workshop for summer camp. We had a good time seeing alot of the people we only get to see a few times a year. Mario and Suzanne from Guatemala rode back with us and spoke at our church on Sunday. It was an awesome message. My son Ian loved hanging out with Mario on Sunday after service. He has such a heart for children. I loved having the time to get to know them a little better. Maybe I'll be able to get back to Guatemala next year. It was so funny! My son Ian told me that for his birthday, he wanted to go to Los Mariachis for lunch and then he wanted to go over to Mario's house and hang out. I told him that would be a long day...

One of my friends said that I don't update this enough so I will attempt to keep it updated more regularly. Well, I'm outta here for now.

haha. that was so funny when Ian said that. that would be kind of hard to go to Los Mariachi's AND Mario's house in one day. and don't forget! Ian said he wanted to "stay the night for a week". hehe. Ian's so cute.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates