larryheader

« Home | Icinema and Dead People » | Michigan » | I Want To Be Superman » | True Love Waits » | Phoenix » | Web Troubles » | xray » | Dare 2 Share » | Thunderstorm In January » | Some New Stuff » 

Friday, March 11, 2005 

Up All Night

Well, our Children's Ministry is having an all nighter tonight. Although I am a Youth Pastor, I always volunteer for this. I have a blast! My son always encourages me to come out and help with these things. Which is cool with me because I am like a kid at heart anyways. Our Pastor puts on an illusion show and we play games...and we watch movies...and eat pizza...and play games...and...Well you get the picture. We have fun. I am looking forward to it. Maaybe I'll blog some of the pics if I get a chance.

I enjoyed it as always...especially when Mike started actin' a fool! That satan picture...HA!

I had lots of fun at the lock in.

and sorry about the hula hoop. I didn't know anyone was behind me. :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates