larryheader

« Home | I suck at design » | Prime Rib and Great Guests » | Russian Dinner Guests » | I just want to sleep » | Up All Night » | Icinema and Dead People » | Michigan » | I Want To Be Superman » | True Love Waits » | Phoenix » 

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 

Ambient Light Technology


1_5_2_ambilight
Originally uploaded by tank_lo.
Have you ever seen something that you said to yourself, "I have got to have that"? This is something that really peaked my interest. I am not real big on buying the latest and greatest gadgets. Don't get me wrong, I love gadgets. I just can't justify spending the money on some of them. This, on the other hand, I could go out and drop some $$ on. Check out flattv.philips.com
to see the ad on this. I love to feel like I am drawn into a movie and this seems like it will do just that. I am going to have to find somewhere that has one of these things set up so I can test it out.

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates