larryheader

« Home | Prime Rib and Great Guests » | Russian Dinner Guests » | I just want to sleep » | Up All Night » | Icinema and Dead People » | Michigan » | I Want To Be Superman » | True Love Waits » | Phoenix » | Web Troubles » 

Friday, March 25, 2005 

I suck at design

I attempted to design a sign for our coffee cart thingy. I was just wanting to make a sign that told the times and that it was free coffee. I scrapped it. I mean it sucked so bad that I didn't even save it. Nathan comes in and he's like "I'll make it for ya" I said "sure if you don't mind". Then in about 5 minutes he had a concept and was pretty much done. Aaahhh! Some people make me sick...I did do a brochure for our Russia trip and it actually turned out great. However, this one went to the crappy design graveyard. Oh well, I guess I will try again sometime.

Dang Larry...I'm sorry...I didn't know I'd make you sick! I'm sure your poster wasn't that bad.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates