larryheader

« Home | Russian Dinner Guests » | I just want to sleep » | Up All Night » | Icinema and Dead People » | Michigan » | I Want To Be Superman » | True Love Waits » | Phoenix » | Web Troubles » | xray » 

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 

Prime Rib and Great Guests

Our dinner Friday night with the Russians went great. The prime rib that Jen made was the best I have ever eaten. Igor and Angelica are so cool. I can see a friendship building out of this. Their girls are so adorable. They barely know any English and it was so neat hearing them speaking in Russian to each other. They were glued to the TV watching The Incredibles. When they first came in they spotted our genie lamp thingy. It's hard to explain it if you have never seen it before but it's about 4 or 5 foot tall and looks like a large genie lamp. It made its way over from India about 10 years ago. Anyway, we kept hearing the girls pointing and saying "genie, genie". They found it quite cool. It was nice that Igor and Angelica both speak English seeing as how I think I mentioned in my last post that my Russian is horrible. We hung out and just talked about their ministry and their marriage and other stuff like that. We will get some more time to hang out with them before they leave. Jen is cutting Angelica's hair some time this week and we are also going to take the girls to Build-A-Bear on Monday. I was able to talk to Igor for a bit about our trip to Russia this summer. He wants us to come to his church and do some ministry while we are there. Man, this trip keeps getting better. I told him that I would love to come and hang out with them. Angelica wanted to encourage Jen to go over with me too. She is planning on going with us. I hope everything works out for her to be able to go. That would be so awesome...

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates