larryheader

« Home | Freshness! » | Where Oh Where Did My Little Post Go? » | Bravery!! » | Down With The Sickness!! » | Teamwork » | Jesus Loves Pizza » | Ambient Light Technology » | I suck at design » | Prime Rib and Great Guests » | Russian Dinner Guests » 

Monday, May 02, 2005 

What!?

I was sitting in my dining room having a cup of coffee when I looked out the window and what do I see...Snow!This mornig it was sunny out and fairly warm. Then clouds started coming out. All of a sudden it started snowing. That isn't the odd thing. It only snowed for like 1 minute. Really hard. How odd is that? Then it stopped. Now it is sunny out. This weather is strange. Give me some sun and warmth...

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates