larryheader

« Home | Bravery!! » | Down With The Sickness!! » | Teamwork » | Jesus Loves Pizza » | Ambient Light Technology » | I suck at design » | Prime Rib and Great Guests » | Russian Dinner Guests » | I just want to sleep » | Up All Night » 

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 

Where Oh Where Did My Little Post Go?

My friend pointed out to me again today that I have not been updating my blog enough. He kind of dropped it on me like your Mom would tell you that you haven't been taking out the garbage like you shoul be. "Hey, you haven't been keeping up on your posts very well" I think those were his words. Then we laughed about how he is becoming the thorn in my blogger side. I really should keep this thing more up to date.

Sometimes I want to post some brilliant idea or some really intelligent theories. I used to write alot of poetry. I know some of you are gasping trying to believe that. I have actually had stuff published. I look back on it and I realize that I wrote alot about life but it seemed to be through darkly tinted windows. I'll have to dig up some of my stuff. I used to draw alot too. Of course most of that was pretty dark also. You have to realize that I grew up with stuff like "The Decline of Western Civilization" and bands like Iron Maiden and early Metallica. I guess that's why alot of my stuff seemed really dark and morbid. I remember I wrote a poem about a young teen riding a train to the gas chambers during the holocaust. I wrote how he was ready for it because he wanted the pain to end. Hmm...yes I think I will look for those writings.

I know that I am one of many whose thoughts and opinions don't matter to the majority of cyberspace bloggers who could care less about my daily ramblings. I guess I write for those that matter or care to listen (or read in this case) I am not brilliant, although I am a legend in my own mind. I am not witty, although I laugh at myself on a daily basis. I am not Superman...wait a second...OK, one time I claimed to be Superman but don't tell anyone. I am me...and I guess to the thorn in my blogger side and some of those that care, that's all that matters...

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates