larryheader

« Home | Teamwork » | Jesus Loves Pizza » | Ambient Light Technology » | I suck at design » | Prime Rib and Great Guests » | Russian Dinner Guests » | I just want to sleep » | Up All Night » | Icinema and Dead People » | Michigan » 

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 

Down With The Sickness!!

I feel like I am so out of the loop. I was home sick all last week. I haven't been that sick in a very long time. I finally went to the emergency room on Thursday and found out that I had strep throat. How crappy is that!? I am feeling much better now. I just had to pump penicillin into my body. I couldn't really do any posting because all I have at my house is dial-up, and I really hate dial-up. I actually called SBC to order DSL and guess what...it isn't available in my area. Man, that company is shooting itself in the foot. They are cheaper than all of the competition but they are not getting the service out to everyone fast enough. It's not like I live out in the county. I am in the city. When I worked for SBC, they were saying that everyone within city limits would have access to DSL by 2005. So I am still without high speed internet. I actually called Time Warner and Direcway. They both were too expensive. Roadrunner is $19.95 a month but only for 6 months and then it goes up to $54.95 a month. Direcway is satellite high speed. They want you to buy all of the equipment up front which is almost $400. Then it was like $54 a month. I was like "No thanks". So I am still on a quest to get high speed at my house. I have not been able to play any Medal of Honor online and that makes me sad. Oh well, I will survive.

Yeah, I've been spoiled too. I can't even remeber the last time I used dial-up. I do feel for ya man.

P.S. don't forget to change your links, James is no longer LCpl...

I think Josh just threw me a sales pitch...hehe

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates