larryheader

« Home | What!? » | Freshness! » | Where Oh Where Did My Little Post Go? » | Bravery!! » | Down With The Sickness!! » | Teamwork » | Jesus Loves Pizza » | Ambient Light Technology » | I suck at design » | Prime Rib and Great Guests » 

Thursday, May 05, 2005 

Manogamy and schizophrenia

I posted a comment on one of my student's Xanga sites today. That is not all that odd. I post comments all the time. Not as much as some people do, but I do comment. You see, I have a xanga site that I had when I first started blogging. I haven't posted on that site since November 30, 2004. That was the day that I decided I wanted a manogamous relationship with my Blogger site. I felt dirty for cheating on her with Xanga. Though Xanga is a sexy name and she had many good qualities about her, I really liked the fact that Blogger was more into fulfilling my needs. I could say, make me a link "samich" and she would do it without getting an attitude. That says alot in my book.

Anyways, I posted on this site. All of a sudden I get 2 comments in my Xanga that said "UPDATE" and "You should update this, not all of us have Blogger" or something to that effect. I was like Whoah! These people are vicious. It got me thinking: I wonder if some people have online schizophrenia...I mean, I find it hard enough to keep one blog updated and say enough witty stuff to fill one post. Here are these people that have like 3 and 4 journals, and they post in each one on a daily basis. Is this a way that you can have 3 or 4 personalities and get away with it. This is a mild case of mental illness. This kind of freaked me out. I'm thinking...Dang! I'm surrounded by schizos. Am I going to catch this? Funny thing is, I go ahead and put a post in my Xanga just to appease the masses. I folded. I caved in. Am I on my way to becoming that which I have never understood...a weblog schizo.

For those of you out there that have 3 and 4 online journals: Don't add paranoia to your list of online mental illnesses. Just tell one of those people in your head that Tank still loves ya...hehe

Oh man, that hurts...I am leaving the church too...where did you say you were going Em?

Larry, I very much enjoyed your post and agree entirely...except you should not have cheated on the Blogger...'tis a sad day.

You know what. I was alright until I read the hairy nipples on donkeys comment. Now I am really worried about what Arkansas is doing to our good friend Josh.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates